Can I return my order?Updated 5 months ago
Please note that items on sale or purchased with a coupon code are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged.
Items in original condition (unopened, unmarked and unused) can be returned for a partial refund.
- You may request the refund to be issued to the original credit card used or as store credit.
- Returns are subject to a 30% restocking fee.
- EyeCandy's must be contacted within 10 working days of the posted delivery date documented on the online postal service or courier tracking system.
- Return shipping reimbursement is currently unavailable.
- Returned items must be in original, unopened condition, including tags, booklets, labels, stickers and any other packaging materials. Contact lenses stored in vials must have the seals intact and unbroken.We cannot accept returns if you have opened the packaging even if the item was incorrectly sent due to concerns of hygiene.
- The customer is responsible for the shipping fees back to EyeCandy's. Please ship whatever shipping method you prefer. EyeCandy's strongly recommends adding delivery confirmation and/or signature confirmation to all return packages as EyeCandy's is not responsible for any packages lost in the mail. It is the customer's responsibility to research any lost package shipped back to EyeCandy's that may have been lost in the mail stream.
- Please contact us with your order ID for the return address.
- Upon receiving your returned ordered and checking the items are in returnable condition, the refund/store credit will be issued within 14 working days. For exchanges, the customer will be invoiced for regular shipping fees (US$10 for standard shipping, DHL at calculated rate) and any other price differential incurred. Exchanged items will be despatched 5 business days of receiving payment. Store credit must be used at the time of purchase and may not be applied towards an existing/previous order.
Under no circumstances can items with opened packaging be returned for a refund or exchange.